536 Michigan St, Topeka, IN 46571, USA
1.1
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I purchased new a 2016 Starcraft 286 KBS in October of 2015 from a dealer here in Corpus Christi, Texas. I have used this RV a total of ten times. Two weeks ago I noticed during a rainstorm that the front window has a leak!

Then I notice that there is rotten wood across the front under the window.

Dealer and insurance company have denied any help. Starcraft customer service said sorry, out of warranty.

Of course the 2017 model doesn’t have the window across the front.

I have read some reviews and see that there are many others with this same issue.

Contacting customer service at Starcraft has not been satisfactory.

They said that they would be emailing me some information to assist with my problem. This email has yet to hit my in box.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2016 Starcraft Rv Starcraft Autumn Ridge 286Kbs Rv.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor quality and the company does not stand behind their product.

• Starcraft Autumn Ridge

Comments

EducatedBongo

Heres a link to our 2018 starcraft autumn ridge 339BHTS ttps://photos.app.goo.gl/fBfWJfZESGY3mCK38. We need a class action lawsuit against them.

Mine is still covered under the 1 year manufacture warranty. We bought the unit and took delivery June 1, 2018.

After only a few weeks we used it the AC unit caught fire. Then the problems just rolled out from there.

I am writing an update on the status of my RV. Starcraft is going to make the repairs at no charge to me.

It appears that there was a letter sent on in September 2015 as a recall to the front window. I had purchased my RV in October 31, 2015.

I was not informed of the recall. The RV has been dropped of at my dealer in Corpus Christi where I can stop by every day unannounced to check on the repairs.

to Clyde Sims #1640345

Hello. We just noticed our front window is leaking.

We were never notified of this recall. It’s the same model.

Help! What should I do?