Featured Not resolved
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

STARCRAFT does not stand behind their product. I have had my camper for 25 months now, 1 month past the manufacturer warranty and I purchased the extended warranty.

We only use our camper a few times in the summer. We are not seasonal campers. On our last trip I was using the sink and My husband happened to be outside when he just by chance noticed water dripping. He came in and yanked everything out from under the sink and we now have terrible water damage all because someone did not do their job right.

We called White Horse RV Center and they said that this isn’t covered under the extended warranty. For example: if the toilet breaks they will fix it but not the damage caused by the broken toilet. They sell this product! This is a clear manufacturer defect!

Starcraft failed to do their job and White Horse RV Center has left us dealing with this mess. Then Starcraft Camping told my husband that they aren’t going to do anything about it and suggested we go through insurance!! Absolutely not. The pipes were never sealed.

It must be nice to do lousy work and still have a job then all you have to say to your customer is, oh well, it’s on you now. I left a comment on the Starcraft Face Book page which they promptly deleted rather than replying to it. They don’t want people to realize what their company is really like. This isn’t the only major issue we found either.

Shortly after purchasing the camper I realized the tub surround was never sealed. Luckily I caught that right away because that could have lead to major damage as well.

I will never buy a Starcraft again. Be very careful if you are thinking about purchasing a camper and I’d certainly steer clear of this company.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 13.

Comments

We are disappointed with our Starcraft Launch. Too many problems to list all due to poor workmanship.

Starcraft does not stand behind their product. Jayco is the owner of Starcraft now. Shame on you Jayco. Word of mouth is the best way to get the word out.

Don’t buy Starcraft or Jayco. The company is pathetic