2.9
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I bought a 2018 Starcraft satellite with a leaking roof. That is covered under a warranty that only protects only the manufacturer, it cost me $440.

I believe there are collusion between Camping World and most all including Starcraft to give them more work for there service departments. They are selling campers that they know is going to leak. Why else would they only warranty there sub standard caulking for three (3) months after it leaves the factory. Camping world will trade a good customer for $400.

Other than the $20,000 they got me for the Starcraft satellite camper. They will never get my business again. But I an surprised at Starcraft you should be ashamed I bought my first Starcraft in 1967 and I used to be proud to say that I owned a Starcraft instead of being ashamed.

I want you to Step up and do the right thing keep me as a costumer. Thanks

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Poor quality and the company does not stand behind their product.

Comments

I'm thinking about purchasing a travel trailer but this industry is the wild, wild west of merchandising. Way too many brands being controlled by just a few huge corporations that just keep churning them out with little or no care or consistent quality.

They know folks will just keep buying them because few realize the issues that can come up with a brand new travel trailer or RV. Dealers certainly will not mention the acknowledged industry wide shortage of trained, knowledgeable and competent service techs for their products. Ask one of their customers in the service department how long they had to wait to get warranty work completed much less general repair. You may be shocked.

If not, you may be at the right place to buy.Absolutely NO protection for the consumer after the sale. Makes independent used car dealers look like bastions of honesty and truthfulness.Let me add that there are some awesome dealers with great and timely service out there as well.Don't get me wrong, I still want and will buy a travel trailer but it will probably be used and built before the speed up of consolidation in the industry. JUST DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR MONEY DOWN.Don't invest in any unit until you read the series below.http://rvdailyreport.com/opinion/opinion-the-rv-industry-death-spiral-part-1/... the above is only my opinion ...

your's may vary. It does not represent every new RV purchase but enough of them to be a problem you should be aware of.

Reading these reviews has made me to say heck no I won't waste my time even looking at a Starcraft trailer to buy.