536 Michigan St, Topeka, IN 46571, USA
2.9
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user May 17, 2018

Jayco admitted is was a defect in mfg, and reimbursed me for our losses.

Original review posted by user Nov 15, 2017

Purchased brand new on 7/19 /17 , on 9/17/17 while returning home from my 2nd time using the camper the tail light caught on fire while in tow, causing severe damage resulting a total loss. I brought the unit back to the dealer Camping World where the service tech found a nail through one of the wires.

I was assuming warranty will cover this, WRONG!!! ( Glad I didn't buy that Extra Warranty they try like *** to sell you) So, CW informs me they will notify Starcraft. My insurance inspection also confirmed the cause of fire was the nail in the wire, I reached out to Starcraft my self and told they cannot do anything for me.

REALLY????? I wouldn't recommend this piece of S#@T RV to anyone, research all the reviews on this company's products its the same story, poor quality, inferior product, horrible customer service, they do not stand behind their shitty work that is for sure .

Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Starcraft Rv Autumn Ridge Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Poor quality and the company does not stand behind their product.

• Starcraft Autumn Ridge
  • Starcraft Rv Problems
  • Starcraft Reviews
  • Starcraft Poor Quality
  • Rv Fire
  • Starcraft Ripoff

Comments

First of all, stay away from the big dealers. Second, go to a "mom & pop" camper sales.

I have a nephew that worked for that outfit and when they took over they would only give them an hour to go through a camper and repair it. When he told them it couldn't be done with the repairs needed all they could say is, "you have one hour". He quit and started working at another dealer and is happy again. I have had mine in for repairs and it took forever to get the parts and then it was the wrong parts too.

The repairs that they did were sloppy and didn't clean up the mess. Wonder if they treat the purchasers of there 1/2 million motor home this way?